Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kids gone for the weekend

All of the kids except for the baby are gone for the weekend!

One of my niece's is at her father's house for the weekend and the other three girls went to their grandmother's for the night last night. All four of them will be back tonight.

We are just going to take it easy in the meantime. I'm going to catch up on work and housework and make a short run to the grocery store. My husband is in sore need of catching up on his rest and sleep.


For right now we are sitting out on the front porch watching the baby romp around and listening to the sound of lightly-falling rain. So peaceful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to have that peace and quiet sometimes when the kids are away from home for a bit. I'm sure the 3 of you really enjoyed it.

You have been tagged =) Stop by my blog.

KimChamp said...

Hi Michelle - Would you be interested in guest blogging on my parenting advice and how-to blog? If so, let me know!