Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Report cards

Our girls got report cards last week and this week and are all on the honor roll. My daughters got theirs last week and my nieces got theirs yesterday. Everyone had mostly A's and a B or two.

My first grade daughter has all A's and one B in math; it's one point away from being an A! She has a 100 in reading. My fourth grader has a B in math but brought another B back up to an A. Another A in science went down several points to a B, so she has to work to get that one back up. My fifth grade niece has mostly A's with a couple of B's, and my kindergarten niece has all P's, which means proficient.

Everyone made the honor roll and also qualify for good behavior parties ... my daughters' school calls it a behavior bash and my nieces' school calls it good citizens' day.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations on the good work to all the kids!!

smbwallace said...

Yeah they all did great! I did forget to mention that my older niece had one of the three top scores in math for placement in sixth grade math class. Only three kids scored high enough for advanced math, and she was one of them. She had the highest score out of her entire grade I believe. She was only a couple of points away from scoring high enough to get in the highest math class available. WOW!