Thursday, March 29, 2007

Baby gifts

With the birth of our third child and first son drawing closer, we're receiving a lot of nice baby gifts. We had a baby shower this past weekend and got a lot of things like onesie t-shirts, blankets, clothing, and diapers, all things we really needed!

We also got a couple of beautiful hand-crocheted afghans for him in the last couple of days. My grandmother (who died this past weekend) made a yellow and green one and my sister made a gorgeous blue striped one. My mother is working on a couple of quilts for him and she made him a blanket with some fleece my aunt bought for him and using my grandmother's sewing machine.
Now we just need a little boy to wear all the cute clothes and use the beautiful afghans!

1 comment:

Nell said...

Congrats on your first son :) I have two boys and would love a girl, but I don't know if we'll roll the dice again LOL

Boys are loads of fun and energy! You'll have a blast I'm sure.

Nell