Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A new school!

My four-year-old daughter is enrolled in a new (different, really, but it IS new to her) preschool and she really likes it. Her first day was Monday. It was a little crazy since she isn't the only child coming over from the other school I have talked about in some of my recent posts, but they'll get everything straightened out soon. The program and routine is similar to the one she was in before and she's adjusting well.

The disadvantage of this school is that there is no transportation provided to the preschool students. The head start she was attending sent a van by every morning; my daughter got on the van right about the same time her older sister caught the bus to school every morning.

Now I take her to school every day and pick her back up in the evenings because the preschoolers are not allowed to ride the school bus. This is requiring a bit of adjustment on my part (I don't get dressed for public viewing and leave the house every day since I work from home, or at least I didn't used to get decent every day) but it could turn out to be an advantage.

My website
My writing blog
My working mom blog

No comments: