Monday, April 16, 2007

Good doctor's visit today

I went to the doctor this morning for my now-weekly visit and am happy to report that the baby and I are doing wonderful, we were in and out of there in one hour, and I wasn't harrassed much about my Medicaid application!

I'm dilated "a stretchy 2," according to the doctor, up from between 1 and 2 cm last Monday, and I'm 80 percent effaced. Nothing else has happened so I'm sure I'm doing the same thing I did the previous two times, just getting all ready for the due date. I hope that's what happens, since I'm rather busy up until the last weekend of this month, and I am thoroughly enjoying these last few days free from breastfeeding, diaper changing, and being on 24-hour mom duty!

They did ask about my Medicaid application and just shook their heads at DHS when I reported that the application is still pending but they said they'd see if they could put a rush on it.

Best of all, I got there at 11 a.m. and left at noon!

No comments: