Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The time is near!

We are now down to the final stretch as we await the birth of our new baby! We are all ready with everything we need so now we just wait. My body is making some slow but sure progress as it has done with the two previous births, and we are hoping for a quick labor and delivery as we had with the second child. I believe he will be born around his expected arrival date of April 28, but as I tell my daughters, babies come when they are ready so we will just wait!

In the meantime I seem to be growing larger every day and people are starting to shake their heads at me and say things like, "Bless your heart." Actually, nothing hurts and it's not hot here so I'm just fine! I'm enjoying these last few days while my whole family looks forward to meeting the new little one.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to assume you've had your baby by now, since today is May 29. Congrats on the new little one!

Avon.Sandy said...

I hope you are enjoying your little one! I stumbled across your blog and I'm looking forward to reading more soon!

I blogtipped you on My Blog. Hope you don't mind!

MOT said...

Congrats on your new baby!

Mac said...

congratulations and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Cindi said...

update your page sis!! hahhaah kidding. i love you and little Charles is just the cutest. xoxox Cindi